Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HOLY Vegetables Batman!!!

I love my husband dearly, but I have decided that he will no longer be in charge of planting the garden every year! PERIOD!!
You see, he's great about prepping the soil, planning & creating the rows, but then he just drops the seeds in with no regard to the directions on spacing...therefore we get an abundance of vegetables that are all ready to pick at once!!! 

This is what I have picked today ALONE! There are still over 2 dozen carrots in the ground & a ton of tomatoes that are ready to pick & more ready to ripen!

But after 2.5 hours in the garden & another hour cleaning veggies off, I am THROUGH for the day!!! (He also planted 8, yes EIGHT! Yukon potato plants & we never eat potatoes anymore! Don't ask me, I don't know what he was thinking on that one!!!)
Needless to say, friends & family will be getting some goodies over the couple of days!!!
Thanks for letting me vent!

No comments: