Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Come with Me Through the Looking Glass!

I went to bed last night, picked up the 3rd book in the Twilight series, read my obligatory 5 pages before my eyes began to shut. Off went the lights! I was out cold in 10 minutes when Nick decided to snuggle up to me & wake me up! Grrrr! It's so rare that I fall asleep that fast! After that, I was unable to get back to sleep because visions of Alice were running around in my head!

You see, my mom & I have decided to enter Stampington Publications call for projects that center around Tim Burton's upcoming rendition of Alice in Wonderland.

(Don't you just LOVE Johnny Depp!)

I had all these ideas of how to accomplish my project going through my head that I just couldn't get back to sleep! Ideas of art dolls, painting & glass kept blasting past my mind's eye & figured it was a sign for me to get to work on this crazy challenge! My only hope is that my brain-candy can be transferred into a workable piece of art!!!


Project started: .05%
Deadline: October 15th, 2009
Days left: technically 51 (but will be gone 1 week in Oct., so really only 44!)

Wish me luck!

No comments: