Monday, September 15, 2014

What a Great Day!

This past weekend was the Larkspur Autumn Harvest & Craft Fest & I had a blast!
It was a lot of hard work to get set up in the cold, wee hours of the morning (Thank you so much to my hubby & friend Stacey for helping a girl out!) but it was worth it!







my girlfriend stopped by & took a few photos around the festival for me…



It was a gorgeous day & a great turnout!
I sold 5 paintings & had my first what I call, "Stranger-Sale" as most of my sales in the past year have been to friends & family, not that they don't count! But there's something to be said from a stranger walking in & wanting one of your pieces!! :)

I also had a raffle for a spot in my upcoming Fall Mixed Media Mamas (& Papas) class on 9/26 with lots of entries, so I decided to pick 2!
Congratulations to Cindy A. & Kathy W.! 
(I will send you both an email very soon!)
To sign up, please like my page on Facebook & go to my events page or contact me here.


Thank you to everyone that stopped by to show your support! I was overwhelmed with everyone's enthusiasm & comments about my art!
I am blessed!

Cheers!


No comments: