Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog-idiocy & Mommy Breakdowns!

Okay, besides being a slacker & not checking in here for a bit, I am feeling very inept in the world of Blog! So, tomorrow I head for the library to get some pointers to give this whole thing a little moxie! ;-) Keep checking back & hopefully I can suck you into my world a little deeper!!


On the other side of the spectrum...How is it possible for a 3 year old to make you feel like doo-doo & throwing my OWN tantrum????


Today was not such a great day. I sometimes feel that I have no patience what so ever & that I am the worst mother in the world! My 3 year old was just being a little monster today & I couldn't wait to get her off to school!! Is that awful of me? She was pushing every little button she could find in my soul & just brought me down so low that I was almost in tears by the time I left her at school!


Then when I picked her up, she was still crazy! We ran into Michael's so that I could gather a few items before the supposed snow storm tomorrow at one point I really thought I was going to start balling right there on the floor because she was being so rude to me! I know that I should have just left all my stuff, picked her up & left the store, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that!


Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Magpie, but she was not making me laugh today. It's amazing to me that she seems to be so polite to every stranger we meet, but is the complete devil with me! I must be missing a page from the "How to be a Mom" handbook that is supposed to be a part of my make-up right?! Well, tomorrow's another day!


Then, to top it all off, After spending hours cleaning & doing research for a new preschool (Maggie's is closing in May!),I hardly had any time to do anything fun today except photograph some more submissions for a design call & then realize as I was editing them, that the light was terrible & will have to start over tomorrow!


The only quote going through my head today was "God give me the strength..."

Happy Hump Day! I'm off to the land of nod!

1 comment:

Rachel Carlson said...

awwwwww, HANG IN THERE sweet girl! how do they say: this too shall pass? HUGE hugs. ♥ rach p.s. did you know that i say "off to the land of nod" - funny how that is!