Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Couch Potatoin!

Oh Joy! An excuse to veg on the couch! I had some minor surgery yesterday & am all doped up! I am looking forward to sitting in front of the TV, sketching a little & sleeping a lot!

I just want to give a "holla" out to my BFF Rachel & let her know how blessed I am to have her in my life! She took very good care of me yesterday & I love her for it (and many other reasons!).


"A faithful friend is a strong defense: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure." Ecc. 6:14
I am not a religous person, but I think this quote fits my friend
ship with Rachel!


Later this week, I will hopefully feel up to working on another design team call out & I am really itchin' to get to it, but afraid I am too dopey to do my best work! Ugh!


Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Rachel Carlson said...

um YEAH and this is your BFF 'rachel' telling you to NOT blog under the influence of very powerful drugs. simply stated: GET SOME REST! you need to recover so we can play again soon. i can still see you on the couch there - now go to sleep! HUGE healing hugs, rach