Monday, November 18, 2013

Bits & Bobs for Christmas…continued

Hopefully some of you have popped over from my Altered Pages post to see some more pix of the spools I made using the great products from AlteredPages! If not, you can see the post HERE as well as the links to some of the supplies I used & a little bit about how I made them too.
Otherwise, this is mostly a "picture" post of the Christmas decorations I made using wooden spools
I was inspired by a similar spool I saw on Pinterest to make this angel! I LOVE PINTEREST!!!
Each angel is attached to a broken pencil that I hot glued into the spools.
 
The two tiny trees I found at Michaels, the other two I bleached myself.
Lastly, I made a few ornaments too…
 
 
I'm hoping to do something like these with my Art Group next month too!

That's it for today!
I'm off to get some Christmas decorations up & work on setting up for my class in the basement this weekend! (I am teaching my first mixed media class to a group of local moms! SO EXCITED)
This is what I am going to teach them:
I will post pictures of their art when we're done!
Have a great day & see you back here for WIP Wednesdays!
Cheers!

No comments: