Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life & Stuff

Does life ever slow down?!


I can't believe I haven't been on here in some time!
Sorry about that! No excuses really. Just life.

I've been busy working on some mixed media projects for gifts &
scheming up some ideas for a few DT's & magazine submissions.

Other than that, just pluggin' away at the daily grind!

Creatively, I have enjoyed a few group crops with some new gal pals & as always, my mom & sis! It's so much fun to hang out with other creative ladies & share tips & life stories!

I went to my first junk market last weekend & scored tons of ephemeric pieces to add to my eclectic collection! Can't wait to try some transfers with the stack of Ladies Home Journals I found!! My friend Rachel also introduced me to a FAB store - the Colorado Antique Gallery! I spent a lot of money there & was inspired to re-do my kitchen this summer! She's such an enabler! (Love ya Rach!)


Lovely Rachel at the Ball Park Street Market


My dad would love to put this on his wall! But I couldn't afford it!!


Time, time, time! Where does it go?

These were the most gorgeous windows!!! We all wanted them!

On the flip side, as usual, I am super busy with Maggie & home stuff. Nick & I will be leaving for Australia at the end of the month &I have been gearing up for that. Trying to drop a few of the 10 lbs I have gained recently so that I can wear my existing shorts & things! UGH!!! I hate getting older! It takes twice as long to get those pounds off!!

Off to ride the bike!
Happy trails!

No comments: