Friday, June 18, 2010

Just Chill...And Feel Guilty!

Happy Friday to everyone!
It's been a little bit of a crazy week for me as I try to finish my future-sister-in-law's jewelry for her wedding at the end of July.
Here's a little look-see...


After spending 2 days designing, turning pins & hooking little rings through chain, I took all of yesterday off! 
Yep, dropped Maggie at school at 8, went for a 4 mile run/walk (although I never got into the groove with running - I just felt very clumsy, but I did walk a long mile all uphill to really work my bun!), came home & got cleaned up & parked my arse on the couch all day watching Elizabeth I. 
I just didn't feel like doing a single thing! Ever have days like that?

So, today I feel a little guilty about being such a vegetable!!
Of course, today will be a little more normal - 
Laundry/chores
Maggie & Daddy are going to school this morning for a special Dad's Day lunch
Later, miss Maggie & I are going to see Marmaduke. 

I know, the new Toy Story is out, but I don't really want to fight the crowds on opening weekend!
We don't really have any big plans for Dad's Day & we have a BBQ to attend tomorrow.
Nothing too exciting, which is fine with all of us!
TTFN!!

No comments: