Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Photo: http://gmtplus9.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year to everyone!!!
I can't believe it is already 2011!!!

This year, I hope to post more projects for y'all to get inspiration from & to share some of the ideas where I get my inspiration!

Today, my sister & our good friend Noelle are coming over to crop - something we have been trying to do for months now! Maggie & Noelle's little girl Carlee will have fun playing while we get down to business! We are all three on the DT for Creative Cuts & More as well as good buddies! We always have a blast together! You just can't be in any sort of bad mood or uncreative around Miss Noelle! She's got to be the most positive person I have ever known & she always makes me laugh!!

So, hopefully by the end of the day I will have some projects to share with you! Albeit, they might just be sneak peeks for the posts to go up on the CC&M blog, Die Cut Diva over the next couple of weeks!

In addition to trying to be more creative, 2011 holds a couple of other resolutions for me...Nick & I are trying really hard to get healthy together. He's on a mission to climb many, many large mountain & even though I plan to do a few with him, I just would like to feel better about myself & my future with my family! I want to have more energy to play with Maggie & make some lifestyle changes to ensure that I am here for her when she's older! We joined the gym together & I have found another workout buddy through one of Maggie's playmates (also becoming a fast friend too!)

My other resolution is to get this crazy house in order! Finish projects that need attention (like the horrible paneling in the family room!)! My goal is to get the house ready to either sell or rent - as long as I can get the hubby back on board with this, things will go smoothly!

So, cheers to everyone! Here's wishing you a happy & healthy 2011!

See you soon!

No comments: