Monday, August 22, 2011

A Vamp by any other name

Happy Monday to everyone!!

Just checking in to say hello & to share my latest Altered Tin creation!! I made this little sample for my first Art Group project - which starts tomorrow!
Front 
Opened 
Left side Glitter Girl

Right side - Atheist Girl!
Backside Vamp
Isn't it fun! I have printed a bunch of images for all the group members to play with & a ton of embellies to add to the inside of their tins! It's going to be so much fun!!

I was hoping to write a little more this morning, but I have to get the Mags off to school! (Last half day! Wahoo! Might actually get some time to myself this week!)

TTFN!

2 comments:

Tolegranny said...

What a fantastic atc. I love, love it...

Unknown said...

How clever and wonderful! Great job!! Your group will have fun with this!