Thursday, November 28, 2013

WIP Wednesday turns into a Thankful Thursday!


SO…today it will have been 2 weeks since I last posted a W.I.P.
I have no pictures to share, but here's the list of what I've been up to…

  1. cleaning the basement to get ready for my 1st mixed media class
  2. cleaning the house to get ready for Christmas decorating
  3. decorating for Christmas
  4. laundry
  5. holding my first class (11/22) with a bunch of great ladies
  6. grocery shopping/trip planning
  7. more laundry
  8. more decorating…the tree took almost a week to finish!
  9. decorating the outside for Christmas
  10. dinner with friends for an early Thanksgiving celebration
  11. shopping for the "real" Thanksgiving
  12. more laundry
  13. packing for a trip starting next week
  14. searching for the perfect backpack/wheelie bag for The Magpie
  15. prepping for Thanksgiving at parent's place…
And, really, that's just a peek at what I've been up to! Throw in the day-to-day routine & there hasn't been a minute to get creative!! I hope to squeeze in a project or two before we leave for vacation - if it does, I will post a pic or two!

But in the spirit of things…I am thankful for my family, especially my wonderful, loving hubby & bright, snuggly Magpie. I am thankful for our two kooky, sweet doggies that drive us nuts, but are always there to greet us with a wag when we come home! I am thankful for my parents who gave me life & continue to support me in my life's endeavors! I am uber thankful for my sister, who is my besets friend in the whole wide world & don't know how I would get through a day without our 5am texts! I am thankful for all my other friends & family who make my life complete! And lastly, I am thankful for the discovery of my inner-artist that allows me to share, release & grow as a person.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hug someone close today!
Cheers!


No comments: