Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ahhhhhhh...


Even though it is now 7 minutes after midnight, I have this great sense of pride in myself!

I just finished cleaning my studio after a frantic week of submitting a set of projects for a design team as well as contributing to my first challenge! My craft desk was a mess & my computer desk wasn't even visible anymore!

Here's a little plug for the DT Call Out with GCD Studios...I CAN'T Wait to get online in the morning to see whether I made the cut! It would be so FABULOUS to work with these guys! (http://gcdstudios.blogspot.com/2009/03/471.html)

So, now I sit, catching up online & know that I will sleep so much better knowing that I only have the rest of the house to clean tomorrow! LOL!!!

I also had a great time working on this sewing challenge for Webster Pages today! I had forgotten how fun it is to use your sewing machine on paper!!!

Anywho...off to lala land!

Happy Super-dee-dooper Early Tuesday!

1 comment:

Rachel Carlson said...

good luck today and let me know as soon as you know, ok? HUGE hugs!