Monday, March 9, 2009

I feel OLD!

The 80's party was a huge success! Just about everyone came in costume & we all commented on how long it took them to get ready for the party! How did we ever put this much make-up on every morning & style our hair so big & still get out the door on time for school?!!! We had a great time re-living the past! I loved that 2 high school friends that I hadn't seen in almost 20 years came! What a trip! I feel truely blessed to have such a great circle of friends & they all made my b-day much more special!

But I have to say that I feel old! I think that I got so geared up planning the party, that when it was finally over, I was exhausted! All I wanted to do yesterday was sleep! (And, I didn't even have a hangover!) I finally finished cleaning up this morning!

What's on my plate for today? First of all, I am hoping to hear whether I got the Graphic 45 design team position. They said on their blog that we should be notified sometime today! I hope I'm in!!!! But in the mean time, after I take the Magpie for a walk to the park, I will stick close to my computer & try to finish the organization of my studio! I am itching to create & I can't stand the chaos in there!!

I will end with this quote about aspirations & hope that tomorrow I can tell everyone about reaching one of mine!

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
- Louisa May Alcott


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Rachel Carlson said...

happy monday to you! i'm still nasal, sneezing now today and coughing more, ugh. and i wasn't even hung over either but still feel 'blah'. i hope you hear awesome news today, i'll be waiting to hear from you. xoxo, rach